I’ve been tagged by MStokes2008 over at Naturallybeautifulbelle. Girl, I’m so sorry that it has taken me soooo long to respond to this tag as I looked at the date of the post. It was over a month ago. 😦 But it was on my birthday! 🙂 OK I have delayed long enough so on to the questions.
1. What is your favorite color and why?
- As I grow in my understanding of nature I’ve come to love almost all colors but purple, more specifically purples that are more red than blue are my favorite. I don’t really know why but this color makes me feel good. Orange runs a very close second and as weird as this may sound I really like combining those two colors. I tend to like colors that are “warm” and saturated.
2. What is your zodiac sign and do you think it describes you?
- I’m an Aries Sun and yep that point alone describes me to a degree but it’s not the whole picture. It’s only after getting to know
me a bit will you get a hint that I might be an Aries. Since I’m an astrology student so I know that we are more than our Sun sign. It’s been fun to observe and listen to people talk including myself because we act and speak our birth chart.
3. What is your favorite thing to cook or bake?
- Interesting that this question is right after the “what is your zodiac sign and do you think it describes you?” Aries is the warrior, the athlete, the pioneer etc. I think you see where I’m going with this. So the answer is: Nothing! Don’t get it twisted because I know how to cook and I do cook. It just not something I like to do. If it were not so expensive and unhealthy to eat out, I’d be eating out everyday and I’d be like “what’s a stove for?” 😉
- Not sure if this would be considered one thing but that would be to BE ME. Please don’t misunderstand and think that I’m being conceited and think I’m all that. I say this because I believe that every person has been given a set of gifts that are to used for the betterment of the world. Because of greed we are brainwashed and forced into being someone who we are not. This behavior serves to stifle our talents and abilities…the very gifts that are to help us and others live better lives.
5. What is your favorite movie of all time?
- The Matrix
6. If you had a million dollars, what would you do with it?
- I’d first make my home super energy efficient including adding things to take advantage of passive solar heating and cooling, solar panels etc. I’d then finish the vision I have for the garden, including a serious water storage tank. The rest will go in the bank(s) for my future.
7. What is a scent that brings back happy memories to you? And what memory does it bring to you?
- Hmm, I guess it would be the smell of a lake/stream or river. I reminds me of times as a child and adult riding my bike.
8. If you could study anything in college and get a job that guaranteed you’d love in your field, what would you study?
- I honestly can’t answer that question because I’m still on the journey of self discovery and I have sooo many interests I have not found what I’m truly passionate about.
- Plastic right now only because I get cash back on my card…all for money that I’m spending anyway. When they decide to stop the cash back, it’ll be back to cash for me.
- Sweets and it’s definitely more than one! 🙂
- I’d go to visit a dear friend in Sweden. We’d probably get no sleep whatever because of seeing all the historical sites ( I’m a history buff and love old architecture) and from non-stop talking.